Monday, April 26, 2021

Write a paragraph on my house

Write a paragraph on my house

write a paragraph on my house

10 Lines Essay on My Home 1. Home is where our heart is, and that’s a very true saying for us. We all love to be with our family in our home. 2. My home is very beautiful, built by my grandfather. He is still alive with us. 3. It’s a small but beautiful house. We are totally 5 members living in the My House. I live in my ancestral home with my grandparents, parents, and siblings. My grandfather built this house with his hard work. It has four rooms, one kitchen, two bathrooms, and a patio. My house is at least fifty years old. I admire the beauty of my house. The vintage vibes make it even more beautiful. My grandparents have a small garden in the patio which adds greenery to my house. Moreover, it also  · My house is very beautiful and big which has a living room, a sitting room, a kitchen, one master bedroom with attached bathroom, another bedroom without bathroom and dining hall. Moreover there is a big all in the middle of the house which consists of a big green carpet, thirty two inches television, convenient sofas and many flower pots



Here is your Short Paragraph on my House



Essay on My House: My beautiful house write a paragraph on my house a paradise for my entire family. We have three bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms, write a paragraph on my house, living room, dining hall and a prayer hall. Our house is beautifully planned with the latest marble flooring and exquisite decorative walls. The architecture of the house looks serene and splendid with eco-friendly patterns.


We have allowed provisions for rainwater harvesting and groundwater collection to aid water conservation. People live in many different kinds of houses. As for me, I usually live in an apartment on the top floor of a building in the middle of the city. As I live in the heart of my city, it is often bustling with crowds of busy people trying to get to work, get back home, or spend some time with their friends and family.


Since I live on the top floor, I am lucky enough not to be disturbed by street write a paragraph on my house like honking, traffic, and roaring motorcycles. My apartment has three bedrooms — one for me and my brother, another for guests, and a third for my parents. It also has a single kitchen, a living room, multiple bathrooms, a balcony, and a long hallway connecting all these rooms.


As someone who has shifted houses multiple times in several years, it can be difficult to develop a strong attachment to a house. Nevertheless, my favourite aspects of the apartment would definitely be the large windows in my room. Two of the four walls of my room mainly consist of windows, which allows plenty of sunlight to enter and gives me a gorgeous view of the sunset in the evening.


The balcony is also an excellent viewing spot to stand and stare at the sun dip below a sea of tall buildings. It is beautiful to watch and is also very inspirational to me as I write a lot of poetry. I consider my home to be a wonderful place to relax and wind down after a long day of work. It is the place where I spend the most time with my familyand I value the fun we have together. Reader Interactions Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published, write a paragraph on my house.


Skip to main content Skip to primary sidebar HOME UPSC UPSC Toppers State Civil Services Indian Polity Notes Essay for UPSC NCERT Books NCERT Books For Class 1 NCERT Books For Class 2 NCERT Books For Class 3 NCERT Books For Class 4. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.




My house essay in english -- Essay writing -- Write an essay on my house

, time: 6:26





Describe Your House (Paragraph)


write a paragraph on my house

ADVERTISEMENTS: My house is in Dwarka. It was purchased three years ago by my father. It has three bedrooms with attached bathrooms. It has a big drawing cum-dining room. Related posts: Words Essay for kids on my house Words Short Essay on my House Words Essay for Kids on My Home [ ]  · Essay on My House: My beautiful house is a paradise for my entire family. We have three bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms, living room, dining hall and a prayer hall. Our house is beautifully planned with the latest marble flooring and exquisite decorative walls. The architecture of the house looks serene and splendid with eco-friendly patterns Here is your short paragraph on my house: There is no other peaceful place in the entire world than the comfort of my house. It is a place where I have learnt the very 1 st lesson of my life. For me the unity, togetherness, love all comes from my house. It is a base for every member of my house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Washu scholarship essays

Washu scholarship essays Washington University is committed to rewarding talented students with academic scholarships for their exceptional ...